Saturday 7 June 2014

Summer comes

One of my favourite places to visit is of course The Dressing Room Fusion (TDRF)!  If you don't know of this event each month then do check it out and begin that shopping dream, some amazing items all between 40-70 Lindens, even a couple of special full price items there too.  I threw together a couple of outfits from items I brought to show them off this time.





I saw the yellow and the bright shoes and just had to get them, that feeling of summer from those colours inspires thoughts of holidays!  I had to team them with a bag I have had for a while but adore.
Edited with a better colour shot of the shoes as I love the fresh colours :D

Hair - LoQ'ue - Merlot (TDRF)
Earrings - Magic Nook - Bubble Earrings (TDRF)
Eyes - Suicidal Unborn! - Tender eyes
Eyeliner - Flirt - Rawr 
Eyelashes - Mon Cheri - Falsies
Skin - League - Erin Feline
Dress - Akeruka - Cowl Neck (TDRF)
Bag - Leezu - Sacoche Marrakesh
Shoes - Promagic - Grass Blue/Green (TDRF)
Hands - Slink - Casual
Feet - Slink - High



No comments:

Post a Comment