Thursday 12 June 2014

Black and Purple

On my wanders I found a store with a couple of items that really caught my eye, then a friend sent me a tattoo they had made, something I thought was a great idea, lip stripe without make up attached so decided to blog it all in one :D



Of course I love the colour purple and black is an old favourite staple too :D

Hair - DeLa - Lori
Eyes - Suicidal Unborn - Tender Eyes (colour change hud)
Eye makeup - Skintimate - Sparkly Eyeshadow
Eyelashes - Mon Cheri - Falsies
Face Piercing - Cute Poison - Genera Piercings
Lip tattoo - Plain Lip Stripes - Sullen Fhang (Marketplace)
Collar - Red Mint - Posture Collar
Body - WowMeh 
Shape - My own
Top - Girl Thursday - Leather Halter top
Bracelets - Rotten Defiance - Nailed Black and Silver
Hands - Slink - Casual
Skirt - Girl Thursday - Buckle Skirt 
Feet - Slink - Feet High
Shoes - 9ty (Ninety) - Sun Heels Slink w/12 colours

No comments:

Post a Comment