Wednesday 30 April 2014

Whore Heels


Having found some shoes I purchased from Death Row Designs, I had to work a good look to make them shine! And well.. the shoes are actually called Whore Heels so... guess the theme!




Oddly enough a simple look but a lot more items to bring it to completion! Weird.

Hair - Magika - Never 
Skin - League - Erin Feline
Shape - My own
Eyes - Ikon - Ascension Plum
Eyeliner - League - 3 Classic Wing Eyeliners
Face Tattoo - Utopiah - Always Hiding
Eyelashes - Damned - My Perfect Eyelashes
Bracelets - DRD - Chain Bracelets
Hands - Slink - Casual hands
Ring - Magic Nook - Starry Night double ring
Collar - RM - Posture Collar
Pasties - MPS - Pasties
Corset - DL - Half Baked Corset 
Panties - DL - Half Baked Corset
Tattoo - AW - Thorn in my side
Feet - Slink - Female Feet High
Shoes - DRD - Whore Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment