Wednesday 30 April 2014

Regal party time

I have been behind on my blogging, sometimes RL just interrupts far too much for inspiration to strike.  This came from the hair I purchased, it seemed old style, so regal was the theme, simply and striking in red.




Imagine being in red at a Black and White ball, I am sure I saw that in a film somewhere, probably where this look came from in the recesses of my murky mind :D

Hair - Wasabi Pills - Rene Hair
Skin - League - Erin Feline
Eyes - Ikon - Ascension Eyes Darkstar
Eyeliner - League - Eyeliner
Eyelashes - Damned - My perfect eyelashes
Earrings - Beloved Jewellery - Aria Set
Necklace - Beloved Jewellery - Aria Set
Bracelets - RE - Nox Era Set
Hands - Slink - Hand Casual
Ring - Magic Nook - Starry Night double ring
Dress - Kiwi - Charlotte 
Shoes - N-Core - Mambo

No comments:

Post a Comment