Monday 28 March 2016

Fringe time!

I went to so many fairs and events I lost track of what I purchased where, not to mention grabbing demo's and then trying to find which event I grabbed it to get back to buy the actual item.  I really need to start labeling items when I pick them up :) I am just so lazy!!  Anyway... here is an outfit with a few of the items, hopefully I will not be too lazy for this to be my only post for March :D




A mix of Fringe and bob haircut!

Hair - enVOGUE - Sonya (Hairology Mar)
Head - Genesis Lab - Nelly
Skin - Genesis Lab - Natasha (Kustom9 Mar)
Eyes - Genesis Lab - Mesh eyes
Eyeshadow - Ghost'Ink - Be Dark (Smokey Make up Skin Fair 2016)
Face piercing - DATUM - Locked 
Cigarette - Nikotin - Rainbow Silver Rare
Body - Maitreya - Lara
Tattoo - Nanika - Samaira Tattoo Rare
Top - Asteria - Nappa Fringe Top (Cosmopolitan Mar)
Skirt - Asteria - Nappa Skirt (Cosmopolitan Mar)
Wrist bands - Bauhaus Movement - Manis (Shiny Shabby Mar)
Shoes - R.icielli - Therese (Cosmpolitan Mar)





No comments:

Post a Comment