Saturday 11 April 2015

Simple in Maitreya

Ok so I have been quite absent from Second Life, I think we all get to a stage where a break is good! I had the urge to buy clothes so I came back :D I know Maitreya body has been out a while but I recently finally got it and some of the clothes set for the body itself, nice to put on some mesh and not have to amend the body beneath!


First a seamless view of the full Maitreya body.


A closer shot of the clothing.


Of course a better shot of the back of the shoes, love the style, simple but effective.


Hair - +elua+ - Shena Black
Eyes - Hush - Reflections in Mia Skin pack
Skin - Hush - Kendall Skin
Body, hands and feet - Maitreya - Lara
Eyeshadow - Mons - Eyeshadow Roar black
Eyelashes - Magika - Real prim eyelashes
Top - Maitreya - Lisbon top (mesh for Lara body)
Skirt - Maitreya - Dark Leather black skirt (mesh for Lara body)
Underwear - Zaara - Trikaya Lingerie ebony (applier)
Shoes - Maitreya Gold Liaison - Plum High feet (mesh for Lara body feet)


No comments:

Post a Comment