Thursday 21 August 2014

Irresistible in Black

I have been out of touch with SL for a while, think a break was needed, plus gaming got a look in and distracted me!  Anyway, I realised I had been shopping at many places and had put a look together and now I post it! finally! 





Hair - Analog Dog - Pop Scotch black
Skin - Panda Punx - Body Shop Brook Hazy Skin
Body - WowMeh - Insize
Eyes - Suicidal Unborn - Tender eyes
Tattoo throat - Tabout Irresistible - Naughty Neck Tattoo
Top - Tabou Irresistible - Cotton Outfit black
Shorts - Tabou Irresistible - Cotton Outfit black
Arm warmers - Tabou Irresistible - Cotton Outfit black
Hands and nails - Slink - Casual
Tattoo leg - Leti's Tattoos - Crucifixum (wowmeh applier)
Shoes - Pure Poison - Kate Sandals
Feet and nails - Slink - Feet female high

No comments:

Post a Comment