Saturday 24 May 2014

Dark Soul

Yes, the Dark Style Fair is upon us, you may have more luck getting into it now!  I must admit I spent far too much there, I also realised I had not unpacked properly from the fantasy fair before that!  But this post does incorporate most items from the Dark Style fair and more will come I am sure.  Check it out, definitely worth a visit.



Darkness calls out to you and you succumb.  Some of my favourite stores are at the fair and it was altogether too much fun and money!

Hair - Wasabi Pills - Tanya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - ATW Kiara
Chained Horns - Dirtystories - Damned Princess Horns (Dark Style FAir)
Headchain - Arise - Cruise Headchain/Pendant (Dark Style Fair)
Piercings - Cute Poison - Genera (Dark Style Fair)
Eyes - Arise - Disaster (Dark Style Fair)
Eyeliner - Flirt - Rawr Eye liner
Lips - Gothica - SS Lipstick Set Impruder
Lashes - Miamai - Pokerface
Dress - LL - Morphine (Dark Style Fair)
Hand and Feet Tattoos - Suicide Girls - Cross Hand and Feet Slink (Dark Style Fair)
Hands - Slink - Hands Casual
Boots - DRD - Grunge Thigh Highs (Dark Style Fair)
Feet - Slink - Feet High


No comments:

Post a Comment