Saturday 1 February 2014

Sombre days

Mixed up some new and older items, a mash up of sorts! I do buy an awful lot of stuff new but I don't always have the time to blog so I forget I have them until a couple of weeks later!  Anyway, just a look I threw together and thought would share.



Hair - LoQ - Bacardi (TDRF)
Skin - League - Skin Isla special edition
Eyes - Adored - Unreal night sky
Eyelashes - Damned - My perfect eyelashes
Face piercing - Cute Poison - Star Crossed 
Necklace - Izzie's - Pinecone jewellery
Upper tattoo - Delusions - Heartless Bitch
Bra - Izzie's - Cute Cotton undies plum
Jumper - 1 Hundred - Show me sweater
Stomach piercing - Scrub - Death in my belly
Skirt - Boom - Tweed Mini
Lower tattoo - Identity - Broken Glass
Boots - J's - Studded Long Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment