Saturday 19 October 2013

Creatures of horror

Alas tired took over so two for one here, the two creatures of horror for you.  Get those cute butts to horrorfest before you miss it!



I had to gacha for a little bit but I so wanted this head! Rare win but worth it in my mind!

Head - Death Row Designs - Blind Carnage (Gacha Horrorfest)
Skin - Death Row Designs - Deathface demo pack (Gacha Horrorfest)
Blood tattoo - Death Row Designs - Deathface demo pack (Gacha Horrorfest)
Duct Tape - League - Duct Tape set
Gloves - Death Row Designs - Chrono Fangs


I love Cthulhu so of course I had to grab this, comes in different skin tones too!


Hair - LoQ - Berryjuice
Skin - Corvus - Alexa
Head - Curio Obscura - Cthuluface (Horrorfest)
Dress - The Plastik - Viviana Dress (Horrorfest)


No comments:

Post a Comment