Sunday 29 September 2013

Sit at my feet.

Sit at my feet and enjoy the view.  Found this dress at one of the TDR events, I forgot I had it! so... decided to do a post on it, available in world at the store on on marketplace and since a friend was sitting in on my pictures, they got added in!




Love the lacing on this dress, you could also get the lace on the front or front and back rather than just the back like I have.



Hair - Wasabi Pills - Erika
Skin - Glam Affair - Lilith Europa 06
Face chain - XtraX - Face jewellery  
Eyeliner - Mons - black eyeliner series
Eyelashes - Eye Candi lashes - Wisp
Eyes - Ikon - Ascensoin Darkstar
Collar - Pure Poison - Krysten Collar
Bracelet - JD - Bracelet Black
Nails and rings - Real Evil Industries - Nox Era set
Tattoo - Wicked Tattoos - Endless Beauty
Dress - MAAI - Dominatrix Collection back lacing gown.


No comments:

Post a Comment