Monday 6 May 2013

Pretty in pink.... and black!

I am not one to wear pink often, so rare in fact! However, now and again a little pink can be good :D Yes I really said that!





This was a whim outfit, the new skin seemed to need a little pink in the outfit to set it off and Cynful happened to have an outfit you can change the colour of the skirt.  The skin is from la petite morte who sent out a plea to people to purchase the skin and help her cat who needs vet treatment; and well any furry creature is a soft spot with me, so I made sure to buy it on my main and my alt!

Skin - la petite morte - Wixson for alli
Dress - Cynful - Rocker Chic
Hair - Truth - Tisha
Stockings - Erratic - wide fishnet
Boots - Miel - Puddle boots
Bracelets - Loulou & Co - Dulce Muerte
Nails - Izzie's - 80's round
Tattoo - Coll - Uzume's Dance
Eyeliner - Catwa - Eyes Make up
Eyelashes - Damned - My perfect eyelashes
Piercing - Glittertrash - Third Eye Piercing
Lip Piercing - Ellabella - Your kiss is on my lips
Necklace - LeeZu - Pink Opal Flower Set


No comments:

Post a Comment